1Se resonance States of two electron atoms by stabilization method
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Special Issue Dedicated to Sylvio Canuto
Volume 111, Issue 7-8, pages 1819–1823, June - July 2011
How to Cite
Saha, J. K., Bhattacharyya, S., Mukherjee, T. K. and Mukherjee, P. K. (2011), 1Se resonance States of two electron atoms by stabilization method. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 1819–1823. doi: 10.1002/qua.22817
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2010
- Department of Atomic Energy, BRNS, Government of India. Grant Number: 2007/37/59/BRNS/436
- Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. Grant Number: SR/S2/LOP-22/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!