Theoretical and Computational Developments
Model for a biexciton in a lateral quantum dot based on exact solutions for the Hookean H2 molecule. I. Theoretical aspects
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Special Issue Dedicated to Sylvio Canuto
Volume 111, Issue 7-8, pages 1808–1818, June - July 2011
How to Cite
Ludeña, E. V., Echevarría, L., Ugalde, J. M., Lopez, X. and Corella-Madueño, A. (2011), Model for a biexciton in a lateral quantum dot based on exact solutions for the Hookean H2 molecule. I. Theoretical aspects. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 1808–1818. doi: 10.1002/qua.22818
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!