Electronic excitation and ionization of hydrogen peroxide–water clusters: Comparison with water clusters
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Special Issue Dedicated to Sylvio Canuto
Volume 111, Issue 7-8, pages 1824–1835, June - July 2011
How to Cite
Ferreira, C., Martiniano, H. F. M. C., Cabral, B. J. C. and Aquilanti, V. (2011), Electronic excitation and ionization of hydrogen peroxide–water clusters: Comparison with water clusters. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 1824–1835. doi: 10.1002/qua.22844
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2010
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia (FCT), Portugal. Grant Number: PTDC/QUI/68226/2006
- Alβan (PhD Fellowship)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!