Theoretical and Computational Developments
Density functional theoretical study of pKa of RCOOH (RH, CH3, and C2H5) using the combination of the extended clusters-continuum model
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 112, Issue 2, pages 351–358, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Du, D., Qin, M., Zhou, Z. and Fu, A. (2012), Density functional theoretical study of pKa of RCOOH (RH, CH3, and C2H5) using the combination of the extended clusters-continuum model. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 351–358. doi: 10.1002/qua.22850
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 2010
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20773071
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: ZR2009BM037
- Doctor Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: BS2009SF019
- Qufu Normal University Research Fund. Grant Number: XJ0718
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!