Structural and electronic properties of cubic CeO2: Unpaired electrons in CeO2
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 110, Issue 15, pages 2949–2954, December 2010
How to Cite
Quintanar, C., Caballero, R., Barreto, J., Chavira, E. and Marinero, E. E. (2010), Structural and electronic properties of cubic CeO2: Unpaired electrons in CeO2. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 110: 2949–2954. doi: 10.1002/qua.22874
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2010
- PAPIIT-UNAM IN113509-3
- CONACyT 80380
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!