Properties, Dynamics, and Electronic Structure of Atoms and Molecules
Theoretical study on photophysical properties of novel bis(BF2)-2,2′-bidipyrrins dyes: Effect of variation in monomer structure
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 112, Issue 2, pages 440–452, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Jin, J. L., Wu, S. X., Geng, Y., Yang, S. Y., Yang, G. C., Wu, J., Muhammad, S., Liao, Y., Su, Z.M. and Hao, L. Z. (2012), Theoretical study on photophysical properties of novel bis(BF2)-2,2′-bidipyrrins dyes: Effect of variation in monomer structure. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 440–452. doi: 10.1002/qua.22893
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20703008, 20903020
- Chang Jiang Scholars Program (2006)
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0714
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 973 Program—2009CB623605
- SRF (ROCS, SEM, the Science and Technology Development Project Foundation of Jilin Province). Grant Numbers: 20090146, NENU's Scientific Innovation Project
- NENU-STC08005, STC08012
- Open Project Program of State Key Laboratory of Supramolecular Structure and Materials, Jilin University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!