Properties, Dynamics, and Electronic Structure of Atoms and Molecules
Theoretical study on photophysical properties of novel bis(BF2)-2,2′-bidipyrrins dyes: Effect of variation in monomer structure
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 112, Issue 2, pages 440–452, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Jin, J. L., Wu, S. X., Geng, Y., Yang, S. Y., Yang, G. C., Wu, J., Muhammad, S., Liao, Y., Su, Z.M. and Hao, L. Z. (2012), Theoretical study on photophysical properties of novel bis(BF2)-2,2′-bidipyrrins dyes: Effect of variation in monomer structure. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 440–452. doi: 10.1002/qua.22893
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20703008, 20903020
- Chang Jiang Scholars Program (2006)
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0714
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 973 Program—2009CB623605
- SRF (ROCS, SEM, the Science and Technology Development Project Foundation of Jilin Province). Grant Numbers: 20090146, NENU's Scientific Innovation Project
- NENU-STC08005, STC08012
- Open Project Program of State Key Laboratory of Supramolecular Structure and Materials, Jilin University
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
|QUA_22893_sm_SuppMaterials.doc||191K||Supporting Information Materials.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.