Theory of chemical bonds in metalloenzymes. XV. Local singlet and triplet diradical mechanisms for radical coupling reactions in the oxygen evolution complex
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 110, Issue 15, pages 3101–3128, December 2010
How to Cite
Yamaguchi, K., Shoji, M., Saito, T., Isobe, H., Nishihara, S., Koizumi, K., Yamada, S., Kawakami, T., Kitagawa, Y., Yamanaka, S. and Okumura, M. (2010), Theory of chemical bonds in metalloenzymes. XV. Local singlet and triplet diradical mechanisms for radical coupling reactions in the oxygen evolution complex. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 110: 3101–3128. doi: 10.1002/qua.22914
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2010
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!