Theory of chemical bonds in metalloenzymes. XIV. Correspondence between magnetic coupling mode and radical coupling mechanism in hydroxylations with methane monooxygenase and related species
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 110, Issue 15, pages 2955–2981, December 2010
How to Cite
Saito, T., Shoji, M., Isobe, H., Yamanaka, S., Kitagawa, Y., Yamada, S., Kawakami, T., Okumura, M. and Yamaguchi, K. (2010), Theory of chemical bonds in metalloenzymes. XIV. Correspondence between magnetic coupling mode and radical coupling mechanism in hydroxylations with methane monooxygenase and related species. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 110: 2955–2981. doi: 10.1002/qua.22918
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2010
- JSPS [Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (KAKENHI)]. Grant Numbers: 19750046, 19350070, 18350008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT).. Grant Number: 19029028
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!