Dimerization free energy of vancomycin-group antibiotics and the cooperative effect: A density functional approach
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 110, Issue 15, pages 2894–2902, December 2010
How to Cite
Lee, J.-G., Sagui, C. and Roland, C. (2010), Dimerization free energy of vancomycin-group antibiotics and the cooperative effect: A density functional approach. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 110: 2894–2902. doi: 10.1002/qua.22926
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: FRG-0804549
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!