Properties, Dynamics, and Electronic Structure of Atoms and Molecules
Correlated n1,3S states for coulomb three-body systems
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 111, Issue 15, pages 4255–4265, December 2011
How to Cite
Ancarani, L. U., Rodriguez, K. V. and Gasaneo, G. (2011), Correlated n1,3S states for coulomb three-body systems. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 4255–4265. doi: 10.1002/qua.22938
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2010
- Universidad Nacional del Sur (Argentina). Grant Number: PGI 24/F049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!