Theoretical and Computational Developments
Spin-free quantum chemistry: What one can gain from fock's cyclic symmetry
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 111, Issue 15, pages 4042–4066, December 2011
How to Cite
Luzanov, A. V. (2011), Spin-free quantum chemistry: What one can gain from fock's cyclic symmetry. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 4042–4066. doi: 10.1002/qua.22943
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!