Properties, Dynamics, and Electronic Structure of Condensed Systems and Clusters
The effect of ionization and CH3 ligand for hydrogen storage in Co- and Ni-based organometallic compounds
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 111, Issue 15, pages 4443–4451, December 2011
How to Cite
Guo, J.-H., Zhang, H., Miyamoto, Y. and Cheng, X.-L. (2011), The effect of ionization and CH3 ligand for hydrogen storage in Co- and Ni-based organometallic compounds. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 4443–4451. doi: 10.1002/qua.22944
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSAF). Grant Number: 11074176 and 10976019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!