Theoretical and Computational Developments
Sigma, pi, and delta wavefunction forms for the hydrogen molecule
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 111, Issue 15, pages 4106–4112, December 2011
How to Cite
Datta, S., Alexander, S. A. and Coldwell, R. L. (2011), Sigma, pi, and delta wavefunction forms for the hydrogen molecule. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 4106–4112. doi: 10.1002/qua.22959
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2010
- The Department of Science and Technology, India, under the Women Scientist Scheme. Grant Number: SR/WOS A/PS-19-2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!