Properties, Dynamics, and Electronic Structure of Atoms and Molecules
A first-principles study of diatomic NiAl: Ground state, structure, and spectroscopic constants
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 111, Issue 15, pages 4303–4308, December 2011
How to Cite
Cundari, T. R., Janardan, S. S., Olatunji-Ojo, O. and Wilson, B. R. (2011), A first-principles study of diatomic NiAl: Ground state, structure, and spectroscopic constants. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 4303–4308. doi: 10.1002/qua.22962
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0741936
- Texas Academy of Mathematics and Science for a scholarship (SSJ)
- Air Force Research Laboratory. Grant Number: FA8650-08-C-5226
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!