Properties, Dynamics, and Electronic Structure of Atoms and Molecules
Theoretical study of the kojic acid structure in gas phase and aqueous solution
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 111, Issue 15, pages 4318–4329, December 2011
How to Cite
Kakkar, R. and Singh, C. (2011), Theoretical study of the kojic acid structure in gas phase and aqueous solution. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 4318–4329. doi: 10.1002/qua.22968
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2010
- University of Delhi (Scheme to Strengthen R&D Doctoral Research Program by Providing Funds to University Faculty)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!