Theoretical and Computational Developments
Meaning of the wave function
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 111, Issue 15, pages 4124–4138, December 2011
How to Cite
Gao, S. (2011), Meaning of the wave function. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 4124–4138. doi: 10.1002/qua.22972
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2010
- Postgraduate Scholarship in Quantum Foundations [Unit for HPS and Centre for Time (SOPHI) of the University of Sydney]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!