Theoretical and Computational Developments
A DFT/TDDFT study of porphyrazines and phthalocyanine oxo-titanium derivatives as potential dyes in solar cells
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 111, Issue 15, pages 4186–4196, December 2011
How to Cite
Zarate, X., Schott, E. and Arratia-Pérez, R. (2011), A DFT/TDDFT study of porphyrazines and phthalocyanine oxo-titanium derivatives as potential dyes in solar cells. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 4186–4196. doi: 10.1002/qua.22998
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 27 OCT 2010
- Projects Millennium. Grant Numbers: P07-006-F, UNAB DI-26-10/I, UNAB DI-23-10/I, CONICYT AT24100024, CONICYT (to X.Z. and E.S.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!