Properties, Dynamics, and Electronic Structure of Atoms and Molecules
The vibrational spectra of the boron halides and their molecular complexes. Part 13. Ab initio studies of the complexes of boron trifluoride with formaldehyde and some of its analogs
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 112, Issue 2, pages 478–488, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Ford, T. A. (2012), The vibrational spectra of the boron halides and their molecular complexes. Part 13. Ab initio studies of the complexes of boron trifluoride with formaldehyde and some of its analogs. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 478–488. doi: 10.1002/qua.22999
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2010
- National Research Foundation of South Africa. Grant Number: 2053648
- University of KwaZulu-Natal Research Fund (Centre for Theoretical and Computational Chemistry)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!