Theoretical and Computational Developments
Electron smearing in DFT calculations: A case study of doxorubicin interaction with single-walled carbon nanotubes
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 111, Issue 15, pages 4197–4205, December 2011
How to Cite
Basiuk, V. A. (2011), Electron smearing in DFT calculations: A case study of doxorubicin interaction with single-walled carbon nanotubes. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 111: 4197–4205. doi: 10.1002/qua.23003
- Issue published online: 28 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2010
- National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM). Grant Number: DGAPA-IN103009 and -IN100610
- National Council of Science and Technology of Mexico. Grant Number: CONACYT-56420
- DGSCA UNAM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!