Properties, Dynamics, and Electronic Structure of Condensed Systems and Clusters
Boundary effect on the adsorption properties of H2 on charged MgCaHb complex
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 112, Issue 2, pages 566–574, 15 January 2012
How to Cite
Lei, H.-W. and Zhang, H. (2012), Boundary effect on the adsorption properties of H2 on charged MgCaHb complex. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 566–574. doi: 10.1002/qua.23021
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2010
- National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Number: 11074176
- NSAF. Grant Number: 10976019
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20100181110080
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!