CaCuO2 antiferromagnetism using shallow well added solely to atomic potential for generating O2− basis set of periodic molecular orbitals with consideration of coulomb potential in solid in an LDA
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 44–52, January 2012
How to Cite
Fukushima, K. (2012), CaCuO2 antiferromagnetism using shallow well added solely to atomic potential for generating O2− basis set of periodic molecular orbitals with consideration of coulomb potential in solid in an LDA. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 44–52. doi: 10.1002/qua.23146
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!