Regular Submission – Theoretical Biochemistry and Biophysics
Cell-penetrating peptide induces various deformations of lipid bilayer membrane: Inverted micelle, double bilayer, and transmembrane
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 178–183, January 2012
How to Cite
Kawamoto, S., Miyakawa, T., Takasu, M., Morikawa, R., Oda, T., Saito, H., Futaki, S. and Nagao, H. (2012), Cell-penetrating peptide induces various deformations of lipid bilayer membrane: Inverted micelle, double bilayer, and transmembrane. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 178–183. doi: 10.1002/qua.23177
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!