The Importance of the DFT method on the computation of the second hyperpolarizability of semiconductor clusters of increasing size: A critical analysis on prolate aluminum phosphide clusters
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Dedicated to Claude Pouchan
Volume 112, Issue 9, pages 2115–2125, 5 May 2012
How to Cite
Karamanis, P. (2012), The Importance of the DFT method on the computation of the second hyperpolarizability of semiconductor clusters of increasing size: A critical analysis on prolate aluminum phosphide clusters. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 2115–2125. doi: 10.1002/qua.23184
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!