Electronic structures of the Cu2S2 core of the CuA site in cytochrome c oxidase and nitrous oxide reductase
Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 208–218, January 2012
How to Cite
Takano, Y., Shigeta, Y., Koizumi, K. and Nakamura, H. (2012), Electronic structures of the Cu2S2 core of the CuA site in cytochrome c oxidase and nitrous oxide reductase. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 208–218. doi: 10.1002/qua.23191
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2011
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization of Japan (NEDO)
- Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry (METI) of Japan
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT), Japan. Grant Numbers: 20370061, 23104506
- Research and Development of the Next-Generation Integrated Simulation of Living Matter (a part of the Development and Use of the Next-Generation Supercomputer Project of MEXT)
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 22685003
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.