Tunable coulomb blockade and giant coulomb blockade magnetoresistance in a double quantum dot system
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 28–32, January 2012
How to Cite
Zhang, X.-G. and Xiang, T. (2012), Tunable coulomb blockade and giant coulomb blockade magnetoresistance in a double quantum dot system. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 28–32. doi: 10.1002/qua.23196
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2011
- NSFC, National Program for Basic Research of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!