Outstanding questions in electron–ion energy relaxation, lattice stability, and dielectric function of warm dense matter
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 150–160, January 2012
How to Cite
Ng, A. (2012), Outstanding questions in electron–ion energy relaxation, lattice stability, and dielectric function of warm dense matter. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 150–160. doi: 10.1002/qua.23197
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!