Exactly solvable schrödinger equation for a class of multiparameter exponential-type potentials
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 195–200, January 2012
How to Cite
García-Martínez, J., García-Ravelo, J., Morales, J. and Peña, J. J. (2012), Exactly solvable schrödinger equation for a class of multiparameter exponential-type potentials. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 195–200. doi: 10.1002/qua.23204
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2011
- UAM-A-CBI. Grant Numbers: UAM-A-CBI-2232004, UAM-A-CBI-2232009
- sInstituto Politécnico Nacional. Grant Number: ESFM-IPN-SIP-20110242
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!