Possible mechanisms of water splitting reaction based on proton and electron release pathways revealed for CaMn4O5 cluster of PSII refined to 1.9 Å X-ray resolution
Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 253–276, January 2012
How to Cite
Saito, T., Yamanaka, S., Kanda, K., Isobe, H., Takano, Y., Shigeta, Y., Umena, Y., Kawakami, K., Shen, J.-R., Kamiya, N., Okumura, M., Shoji, M., Yoshioka, Y. and Yamaguchi, K. (2012), Possible mechanisms of water splitting reaction based on proton and electron release pathways revealed for CaMn4O5 cluster of PSII refined to 1.9 Å X-ray resolution. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 253–276. doi: 10.1002/qua.23218
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2011
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Numbers: ; Contract grant numbers: 19750046, 19350070, 18350008, 23550016
- Research and Development of the Next-Generation Integrated Simulation of Living Matter (Development and Use of the Next-Generation Supercomputer Project)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.