Human serotonin 5-HT2C G protein-coupled receptor homology model from the β2 adrenoceptor structure: Ligand docking and mutagenesis studies
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 140–149, January 2012
How to Cite
Córdova-Sintjago, T., Villa, N., Canal, C. and Booth, R. (2012), Human serotonin 5-HT2C G protein-coupled receptor homology model from the β2 adrenoceptor structure: Ligand docking and mutagenesis studies. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 140–149. doi: 10.1002/qua.23231
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DA023928, DA030989, and MH081193
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!