Molecular dynamics studies of lipid bilayer with gramicidin A: Effects of gramicidin a on membrane structure and hydrophobic match
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 161–170, January 2012
How to Cite
Saito, H., Mizukami, T., Kawamoto, S., Miyakawa, T., Iwayama, M., Takasu, M. and Nagao, H. (2012), Molecular dynamics studies of lipid bilayer with gramicidin A: Effects of gramicidin a on membrane structure and hydrophobic match. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 161–170. doi: 10.1002/qua.23252
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2011
- CREST (Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology)
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Next Generation Super Computing Project, Nanoscience Program, MEXT, Japan
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists B. Grant Number: 23750008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!