Molecular dynamics studies of lipid bilayer with gramicidin A: Effects of gramicidin a on membrane structure and hydrophobic match
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 161–170, January 2012
How to Cite
Saito, H., Mizukami, T., Kawamoto, S., Miyakawa, T., Iwayama, M., Takasu, M. and Nagao, H. (2012), Molecular dynamics studies of lipid bilayer with gramicidin A: Effects of gramicidin a on membrane structure and hydrophobic match. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 161–170. doi: 10.1002/qua.23252
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2011
- CREST (Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology)
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Next Generation Super Computing Project, Nanoscience Program, MEXT, Japan
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists B. Grant Number: 23750008
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.