Structure and reactivity of the mixed-valence CaMn4O5(H2O)4 and CaMn4O4(OH)(H2O)4 clusters at oxygen evolution complex of photosystem II. Hybrid DFT (UB3LYP and UBHandHLYP) calculations
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 321–343, January 2012
How to Cite
Yamanaka, S., Saito, T., Kanda, K., Isobe, H., Umena, Y., Kawakami, K., Shen, J.-R., Kamiya, N., Okumura, M., Nakamura, H. and Yamaguchi, K. (2012), Structure and reactivity of the mixed-valence CaMn4O5(H2O)4 and CaMn4O4(OH)(H2O)4 clusters at oxygen evolution complex of photosystem II. Hybrid DFT (UB3LYP and UBHandHLYP) calculations. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 321–343. doi: 10.1002/qua.23261
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2011
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (for Research and Development of the Next-Generation Integrated Simulation of Living Matter, as a part of the Development and Use of the Next-Generation Supercomputer Project)
- Research Fellowships from Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for Young Scientists (JSPS). Grant Numbers: 19750046, 19350070, 18350008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!