Structure and reactivity of the mixed-valence CaMn4O5(H2O)4 and CaMn4O4(OH)(H2O)4 clusters at oxygen evolution complex of photosystem II. Hybrid DFT (UB3LYP and UBHandHLYP) calculations
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Theory and Computations in Molecular and Materials Sciences, Biology, and Pharmacology
Volume 112, Issue 1, pages 321–343, January 2012
How to Cite
Yamanaka, S., Saito, T., Kanda, K., Isobe, H., Umena, Y., Kawakami, K., Shen, J.-R., Kamiya, N., Okumura, M., Nakamura, H. and Yamaguchi, K. (2012), Structure and reactivity of the mixed-valence CaMn4O5(H2O)4 and CaMn4O4(OH)(H2O)4 clusters at oxygen evolution complex of photosystem II. Hybrid DFT (UB3LYP and UBHandHLYP) calculations. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 321–343. doi: 10.1002/qua.23261
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2011
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (for Research and Development of the Next-Generation Integrated Simulation of Living Matter, as a part of the Development and Use of the Next-Generation Supercomputer Project)
- Research Fellowships from Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for Young Scientists (JSPS). Grant Numbers: 19750046, 19350070, 18350008
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.