Spectroscopic constants and molecular properties of the X2Π and a4Σ− electronic states of the SiF radical
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 112, Issue 14, pages 2615–2622, 15 July 2012
How to Cite
Shi, D.-H., Li, W.-T., Sun, J.-F., Zhu, Z.-L. and Liu, Y.-F. (2012), Spectroscopic constants and molecular properties of the X2Π and a4Σ− electronic states of the SiF radical. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 2615–2622. doi: 10.1002/qua.23275
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2011
- Program for Science and Technology Innovation Talents in Universities of Henan Province in China. Grant Number: 2008HASTIT008
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 60777012, 61077073, 61177092, 60977063
- The Innovation Scientists and Technicians Troop Construction Projects of Henan Province in China. Grant Number: 084100510011
- Henan Innovation for University Prominent Research Talents in China. Grant Number: 2006KYCX002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!