A two-state reactivity rationale for the reaction of ta atom with acetonitrile in the gas phase
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 112, Issue 23, pages 3685–3690, 5 December 2012
How to Cite
Ji, D., Wang, Y., Jin, Y., Lv, L., Wang, C. and Nian, J. (2012), A two-state reactivity rationale for the reaction of ta atom with acetonitrile in the gas phase. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 3685–3690. doi: 10.1002/qua.23287
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20873102
- The Supercomputing Center of Gansu Province (for support of this research)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!