Time-dependent schrödinger equation with Markovian outgoing wave boundary conditions: Applications to quantum tunneling dynamics and photoionization
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 1, pages 39–44, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
Chou, C.-C. and Wyatt, R. E. (2013), Time-dependent schrödinger equation with Markovian outgoing wave boundary conditions: Applications to quantum tunneling dynamics and photoionization. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 39–44. doi: 10.1002/qua.24005
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2011
- Robert Welch Foundation. Grant Number: F–0362
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!