Computational Meso- and Nano-Science
Interfacial dipole and band bending in model pentacene/C60 heterojunctions
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 580–584, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Idé, J., Mothy, S., Savoyant, A., Fritsch, A., Aurel, P., Méreau, R., Ducasse, L., Cornil, J., Beljonne, D. and Castet, F. (2013), Interfacial dipole and band bending in model pentacene/C60 heterojunctions. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 580–584. doi: 10.1002/qua.24006
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2011
- European Project MINOTOR. Grant Number: FP7-NMP-228424
- Conseil Régional d'Aquitaine
- French Ministry of Research and Technology
- Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!