Fax: (+86) 431 8894 5942
Theoretical studies on structural and spectroscopic properties of photoelectrochemical cell ruthenium sensitizers, derivatives of AR20
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 7, pages 891–901, 5 April 2013
How to Cite
Chen, J., Wang, J., Bai, F.-Q., Pan, Q.-J. and Zhang, H.-X. (2013), Theoretical studies on structural and spectroscopic properties of photoelectrochemical cell ruthenium sensitizers, derivatives of AR20. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 891–901. doi: 10.1002/qua.24009
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2011
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20703015, 20973076, 21003057
- Heilongjiang Provincial University of China (Program for New Century Excellent Talents). Grant Number: 1154-NCET-010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!