Some difficulties in considering rotation motion within the Born–Oppenheimer approximation for polyatomic molecules
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: In Honor of Professor Ilya Kaplan
Volume 112, Issue 17, pages 2894–2903, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Sutcliffe, B. (2012), Some difficulties in considering rotation motion within the Born–Oppenheimer approximation for polyatomic molecules. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 112: 2894–2903. doi: 10.1002/qua.24021
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!