Frontiers in Density Functional Theory
Functional dependence of excitation energy for pentacene/C60 model complex in the nonempirically tuned long-range corrected density functional theory
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 252–256, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
Minami, T., Ito, S. and Nakano, M. (2013), Functional dependence of excitation energy for pentacene/C60 model complex in the nonempirically tuned long-range corrected density functional theory. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 252–256. doi: 10.1002/qua.24023
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: 21350011
- global COE (center of excellence) program “Global Education and Research Center for Bio-Environmental Chemistry” of Osaka University
- JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 1221350011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!