Frontiers in Density Functional Theory
Functional dependence of excitation energy for pentacene/C60 model complex in the nonempirically tuned long-range corrected density functional theory
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 252–256, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
Minami, T., Ito, S. and Nakano, M. (2013), Functional dependence of excitation energy for pentacene/C60 model complex in the nonempirically tuned long-range corrected density functional theory. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 252–256. doi: 10.1002/qua.24023
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: 21350011
- global COE (center of excellence) program “Global Education and Research Center for Bio-Environmental Chemistry” of Osaka University
- JSPS Research Fellowship for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 1221350011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!