Computational Biochemistry and Biophysics
Excitation energy transfer in GFP-X-CFP model peptides (X = amino acids): Direct Versus through-bridge energy transfers
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 563–568, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Kawatsu, T. and Hasegawa, J.-y. (2013), Excitation energy transfer in GFP-X-CFP model peptides (X = amino acids): Direct Versus through-bridge energy transfers. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 563–568. doi: 10.1002/qua.24027
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: 21685002 (KAKENHI)
- Strategic Programs for Innovative Research (SPIRE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!