Presented as an invited talk at ISTCP VII, Waseda, Tokyo on 5th September 2011.
Computational Quantum Chemistry
Quantum Monte Carlo simulation of carbon monoxide reactivity when adsorbed at metal and oxide catalyst surfaces: Trial wave-functions with exponential type basis and quasi-exact three-body correlation†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 277–285, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
Hoggan, P. E. (2013), Quantum Monte Carlo simulation of carbon monoxide reactivity when adsorbed at metal and oxide catalyst surfaces: Trial wave-functions with exponential type basis and quasi-exact three-body correlation. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 277–285. doi: 10.1002/qua.24028
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!