Theoretical DFT karplus equations: Amino acid side-chain torsion angle χ1
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: 14th International Density Functional Theory Conference
Volume 113, Issue 5, pages 656–660, 5 March 2013
How to Cite
García De La Vega, J. M., San Fabián, J., Crespo-Otero, R., Suardíaz, R. and Pérez, C. (2013), Theoretical DFT karplus equations: Amino acid side-chain torsion angle χ1. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 656–660. doi: 10.1002/qua.24030
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN). Grant Numbers: CTQ2010-19232 (JMGV), CTQ2010-17338 (JSF)
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Number: S2009/ENE-1743 (JSF)
- Spanish Agency of International Co-operation for Development (AECID). Grant Number: D/030752/10
- Centro de Computación Científica of Universidad Autónoma de Madrid
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!