Energetic stability and electronic properties of exohedral derivatives of C20: C20Xn (X = H, F, Cl; n = 1–4)
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 7, pages 925–933, 5 April 2013
How to Cite
Gomez, V. B. and Beran, K. A. (2013), Energetic stability and electronic properties of exohedral derivatives of C20: C20Xn (X = H, F, Cl; n = 1–4). Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 925–933. doi: 10.1002/qua.24034
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2011
- Departmental Grant funded by the Robert A. Welch Foundation. Grant Number: AW-0013
- Opportunities for Student Achievement and Transfer (OSAT). Grant Number: P031C080166-09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!