Fax: +86 376 6393178
Theoretical study of spectroscopic and molecular properties of several low-lying electronic states of CO molecule
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 7, pages 934–942, 5 April 2013
How to Cite
Shi, D.-H., Li, W.-T., Sun, J.-F. and Zhu, Z.-L. (2013), Theoretical study of spectroscopic and molecular properties of several low-lying electronic states of CO molecule. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 934–942. doi: 10.1002/qua.24036
- Issue online: 20 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!