Comprehensive understanding of size-, shape-, and composition-dependent polarizabilities of SimCn (m, n = 1–4) clusters
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Volume 113, Issue 7, pages 949–958, 5 April 2013
How to Cite
Lan, Y.-Z., Kang, H.-L. and Niu, T. (2013), Comprehensive understanding of size-, shape-, and composition-dependent polarizabilities of SimCn (m, n = 1–4) clusters. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 949–958. doi: 10.1002/qua.24041
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2011
- Scientific Research Fund of Zhejiang Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: Y201119609
- Foundation of Zhejiang Key Laboratory for Reactive Chemistry on Solid Surfaces
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!