Computations of Structures, Properties and Functions of Complex Systems
Theoretical investigation for the stability of the concave-bound cyclopentadienyl iron complex of sumanene
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 4, pages 437–442, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Okumura, M., Nakanishi, Y., Kinoshita, K., Yamada, S., Kitagawa, Y., Kawakami, T., Yamanaka, S., Amaya, T. and Hirao, T. (2013), Theoretical investigation for the stability of the concave-bound cyclopentadienyl iron complex of sumanene. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 437–442. doi: 10.1002/qua.24057
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2011
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) (KAKENHI). Grant Numbers: 19750046, 19350070, 1835000
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT). Grant Number: 19029028
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!