Computations of Molecular Structure, Properties and Spectroscopies
Atoms-in-molecules analysis of the effect of intermolecular interactions on dielectric properties in hydrogen-bonded material 5-bromo-9-hydroxyphenalenone
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
International Journal of Quantum Chemistry
Special Issue: Seventh Congress of the International Society for Theoretical Chemical Physics
Volume 113, Issue 3, pages 386–392, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
Otaki, H. and Ando, K. (2013), Atoms-in-molecules analysis of the effect of intermolecular interactions on dielectric properties in hydrogen-bonded material 5-bromo-9-hydroxyphenalenone. Int. J. Quantum Chem., 113: 386–392. doi: 10.1002/qua.24058
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2011
- Global COE Program “International Center for the Integrated Research and Advanced Education in Materials Science” of the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT) of Japan
- KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 20108017 (“π-space”), 22550012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!